As part of our mission to provide education and training, Pasadena Child Development Associates, Inc. is proud to offer speakers for parent groups and community forums. Our interdisciplinary team has expertise about a wide range of child development topics, including:
- FloortimeTM and the DIR® model
- Using music to support shared attention, engagement and interaction
- Helping children with Feeding challenges
- Speech and language development in the early years
- Sensory differences and 'sensory integration'
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Helping teens move out into the world
- How to approach challenging behavior
We would be happy to respond to topics and questions which you would like addressed.
For further information about available speakers,
please contact Katherine Getts at (626) 793-7350 ext. 219