Music Together® at PCDA is available under the Music Together® Within Therapy class structure. Music Together® Within Therapy classes are specifically reserved for children who receive services at PCDA and/or have a developmental delay, with a maximum of 4 families per class. Try a class out for free!
Taught by Micky Mack, MT-BC, Juliana Frias, MT-BC and Alaina Prior, MT-BC, licensed Music Together Within Therapy™ providers and Board-Certified Music Therapists.
Music Together® at PCDA is available as Music Together within Therapy Classes. Music Together within Therapy classes are specifically reserved for children who receive services at PCDA and/or have a developmental delay, with a maximum of 4 families.
Music Together within Therapy
PCDA's board certified Music Therapists provide the same song collections for children from birth through age 6 and their families to serve families who might not otherwise be able to experience Music Together.
- These classes are for families of children who receive other services at PCDA, have a developmental delay, or for a parent who would like extra support
- With a maximum class size of 4 families, the teacher has a greater opportunity to support the needs of your child, and encourage your ability to support your child through music
- Addresses the specific needs of individuals with disabilities, and special needs using the Music Together program
- Emphasis on parent education
- CD and songbook to take concepts from session to home
Class Times: Thursdays @ 10am, Saturdays @ 9 & 10am • Semester starts January 23
New Family 1st Child: $230
Returning Family 1st Child: $220
Sibling (10 months or older): $120
**All fees are non-refundable on/after the start date of the session
**A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks or cancellations prior to the start date of the session
**We reserve the right to cancel or change any class
For more information or to register, please contact Melissa St. John, Music Together Center Director
at (626) 793-7350 ext. 261 or email@example.com.
Please visit the Music Together® website: www.musictogether.com for more information on the program, curriculum, songs, and to find other locations.
Music Together® art & logo design © 1992-2011 Music Together LLC. Music Together is a registered trademark.
Pasadena Child Development Associates is licensed by Music Together LLC.
For more locations: www.musictogether.com - (800) 728-2692